|Melanie M. Shelby
Melanie is an award winning professional with a nearly 20-plus year track record of accelerating business objectives for top tier organizations such as AEG, Allstate, California Department of Insurance, Comcast NBC Universal, Farmers, National Black Caucus of State Legislators, National Urban League, PG&E, Personal Insurance Federation of California, State Farm, Southern California Gas Company and others, through impacting external relations, public affairs and supplier diversity. Melanie is a graduate of the University of California, Los Angeles.
We specialize in creating innovative, winning solutions through our proven advocacy strategies to extend your network, strengthen your position, and enhance your bottom line. Proven results of our tailored solutions include billion dollar federal appropriations, statewide bills signed into law and multi-million dollar economic development initiatives that address critical needs.
The work of GGSV is guided by fundamental values:
- Integrity, honesty, and transparency embody all aspects of our work
- Solutions are tailored to fit client needs
- Stakeholders are valued, represented, and respected
- Support small, local, and diverse businesses
We uphold these values in every engagement.
As game changers, the results-driven professionals here at GGSV leverage our extensive expertise, winning approach and platinum relationships to create victories for our clients.
- Secured historic multi-million dollar sports and entertainment complexes through focused community engagement strategies
- Worked with influential insurance industry trade association on passage of historic bill that underscores and creates economic development opportunities for diverse businesses in California
- Increased economic development opportunities for diverse vendors by $300 million through enhancing a company’s bottom line
- Obtained $3.2 billion in federal appropriations for low-income energy assistance programs